MapVine has robust (real time) reporting capabilities. More importantly, the reports are available on demand to not only the Marketing Automation Team but to Field Marketing, Product, Sales Reps & Sales Leaders as well. The result is an increase in productivity coupled with cross departmental cohesion.
MapVine has three primary reports that can be downloaded on demand:
Global Canvas Activity Report (available to all personnel with a Management Portal):
- Canvas Name - name of the prospect company the Canvas was developed for.
- DUNs Number - Dun & Bradstreet unique company identifier.
- Canvas ID - unique Canvas ID generated by MapVine.
- On Sweet Spot List (yes/no) - MapVine can upload a list of companies that our customers have defined as good fit prospects. When a Sales Rep request a Canvas MapVine automatically checks the Canvas request against the list and flags the request as on the sweet spot or not.
- HQ Location - details the headquarters city for the prospect company.
- Canvas URL - lists the actual URL where the Canvas is hosted. This URL can be placed in Salesforce as an object in the associated Account.
- Location Count - list the number of office locations for the prospect company.
- Total On Net - MapVine can upload a list of On-Net buildings which our customer provides us. Every time we generate a Canvas we automatically check all the prospects office locations against our customers on-net buildings. In this report we detail the number of office that are on-net. In the actual Canvas you can filter down to the on-net locations.
- Account ID - when a Sales Rep is requesting a Canvas we capture the Account ID (e.g. from the CRM tool). This allows our customers to easily capture opportunities & closed deals associated with MapVine.
- Sales Rep - the name of the Sales Rep who owns the Canvas.
- Team - every sales rep is assigned to a manager or region. This allows management to see only the reporting data for the regions they are responsible for.
- Campaign - we can develop multiple Canvas templates (e.g. Healthcare, Finance, Retail, Government, Voice, Cloud). This field identifies which template is in use for the Canvas.
- Activate Date - this indicates the date the Canvas was activated.
- Share Email - this field indicates the number of times the Sales Rep has shared the Canvas.
- Outreach Email - this field indicates the number of times your marketing team, working with MapVine, has shared the Canvas on behalf of the Sales Rep.
- Email Views - this field indicates the number of times the Share emails sent to the prospect company have been viewed in the prospects browser.
- Email Clicks - this field indicates the number of times the Share emails sent to the prospect company have been "clicked-thru" and the prospect has visited the actual Canvas.
- Page Views - this field indicates the total number of pages within the Canvas the prospect company has viewed.
- Unique Viewers - this filed indicates the total number of unique people who have viewed the Canvas. If your prospect share the Canvas internally within their company the unique viewer count goes up!
Global User Activity Report (available to all personnel with a Management Portal):
- Name - lists the name of the User (sales rep).
- Email Address - lists the email address of the User (Sales Rep).
- Team - lists the team the User (Sales Rep) is on. This allows reporting down to the manager / city level.
- Role - details the User as either a sales rep or manager.
- Number of Canvases - details the number of Canvases the User (sales rep) owns.
- Logged In - details weather or not the User (sales rep) has logged into their portal.
- Percent % of Canvases viewed - details the number of Canvases the User (sales rep) has viewed.
- Percent % of Canvases shared - details the percent of Canvases the User (sales rep) has shared.
- Total Points - MapVine applies points to each User (sales rep) based on their activity level.
- Grade - MapVine applies a grade to each User (sales rep) based on their activity level (e.g. logged in, Canvas views & Canvas shares).
Canvas Activity Report (available to the Sales Rep from within their portal):
- Total Sent - this field details how many times the Canvas has been shared.
- Total Viewed - this field details how many times the share email was viewed in the prospects browser.
- Total Clicked - this field details how many times the prospect has clicked-thru the share email and visited the actual Canvas.
- Date - this field details the date each share email was sent.
- From - this field details the individual who shared the Canvas.
- To - this field details the person the Canvas was shared with.
- View / Click-Thru Icon - Next to the name of the recipient there will be an icon for a magnifying glass if they viewed the email in their browser, or a mouse icon if they clicked-thru and visited the actual Canvas.
- Views - this field details the total number of pages viewed within the Canvas.
- Unique Viewers - this field details the total number of unique viewers that have visited the Canvas.
Example report below.