Business Process Leaders:
MapVine provides a cohesive customer experience from cradle to grave. Specifically, a MapVine Canvas allows your Marketing Team to market, the Sales Rep to prospect, present an initial solution, modify the solution based on customer feedback, close the deal then use the same Canvas to up-sell.
Key things Business Process Leaders should know about MapVine:
- The Canvases that MapVine develops are 100% dynamic & collaborative......basically a living design/sales document.
- The Canvases that MapVine develops are designed to look like your prospect / customer (their logo, color schema & their locations, etc.).
- The Canvases that MapVine develops are available to your customers & prospects 7x24x365.
- The Canvases that MapVine develops can be shared internally by your prospect / customer with their co-workers & peer departments.
- The Canvases that MapVine develops allow for products to be placed in a Proposed State (products being recommended), Current State (products they currently buy) and a Future State (products they have a future interest in). In short, the Sales Rep can build a product roadmap with the customer and use the same Canvas for years.
- The Canvases that MapVine develops can be transferred between sales reps in seconds (i.e. should the account owner change).
See the example below for a representation of how the customer benefits from a uniform experience along the sales continuum.